This week's Chamber Member Spotlight features:
5. What year was your business founded?
6. What sets your business apart?
We educate our clients while fixing the problem. We are 24/7 Family run business that can handle your issue from beginning to end.
7. Why are you in this line of work?
Because I love helping people, fixing problems and connecting with people to help them succeed.
8. What is your favorite part about doing business in the Greater Merrimack-Souhegan Valley Region?
The group of professionals in this Chamber is top notch and we are out for the same reason.....to help each other and their businesses grow.
9. Who is your ideal customer/client?
Realtors and Insurance as the Homeowner/Business is the client
10. What is an interesting fact about your business that people don't know?
We travel when disaster strikes other states and parts of the US
Visit Peniel Environmental at: www.penielenv.com
Thank you, Chelsea for sharing Peniel Environmental with us!
We enjoyed getting to know you better!