Benefits of Membership with The Greater Merrimack-Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce.
This chamber serves 12 area towns and beyond and plays an active role in regional and state economic development. Below you will find some information to help you understand why joining our chamber of commerce is one of the best decisions you can make for your business.
Membership in the chamber has so many benefits and we invite you to join us so that you and your business can take advantage of those business enhancing benefits. Some of the benefits that are included in your membership are: events, educational workshops, marketing opportunities, referrals, networking, training, website visibility and so much more!
The networking opportunities add so much value. We offer monthly in person opportunities to network, connect, and grow. Some of our events include:
- Lunch 'N Leads on the first Thursday of each month. Bring your business cards, share what you do, enjoy lunch on us!
- Business After Hours, held at a member host on the third Wednesday of each month. This is a great opportunity to network and connect with your fellow chamber members.
- We have partnered with one of our members - Coworking House in Milford for FLEX (Future Leaders + Entrepreneurs Exchange), a community networking group for young professionals. Meet-ups held monthly at restaurants & venues throughout our region.
- The Chamber has its own Referral Group that meets weekly. This is a direct referral networking group whose meetings are a way to help members form relationships and extend their network, exchange direct referrals with viable leads, build your networking skills and share ideas that help grow your business.
- Join a Chamber Committee. Being a member of the Chamber has many benefits; one of the most valuable is the opportunity to help shape your community by serving on a committee. The Chamber has a variety of committees in place that help promote and sustain the economic vitality of the community. This is your opportunity to truly get involved and help shape the future of the community where you live, work and play.
Joining is easy. Click here: 'JOIN TODAY' to fill out the short application. The cost of membership varies depending upon your benefit choices, however for as little as $290 annually or $26.67 per month you can access a multitude of benefits that you could begin utilizing today.
Please contact the chamber with any questions at 603-673-4360 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org