The Greater Merrimack-Souhegan Valley Chamber of Commerce serves 12 area towns and beyond and plays an active role in regional and state economic development. Below you will find some information to help you understand why joining our chamber of commerce is one of the best decisions you can make for your business.
Membership in the chamber has so many benefits and we invite you to join us so that you and your business can take advantage of those business enhancing benefits. Some of the benefits that are included in your membership are: events, educational workshops, marketing opportunities, referrals, networking, training, website visibility and so much more!
The networking opportunities add so much value. We offer monthly in person opportunities to network, connect, and grow. Some of our events include:
- Lunch 'N Leads on the first Thursday of each month. Bring your business cards, share what you do, enjoy lunch on us!
- Business After Hours, held at a member host on the third Wednesday of each month. This is a great opportunity to network and connect with your fellow chamber members.
- The Chamber's own Young Professionals Group is a community networking group for those young professionals looking for networking & learning opportunities.
- The Chamber has its own Referrals Group that meets weekly. This is a direct referral networking group whose meetings are a way to help members form relationships and extend their network, exchange direct referrals with viable leads, build your networking skills and share ideas that help grow your business.
- If morning is a good time for you to do some networking, then join us for Chamber Morning Chat. Chamber Chat is a monthly opportunity for you to join the conversation with fellow Chamber members.
- Our Non-Profit members have a unique opportunity to network and connect with like-minded organizations at our Non-Profit Networking Events. This gives the opportunity to share conversations on everything from fundraising events to the challenges faced by non-profit organizations.
- Join a Chamber Committee. Being a member of the Chamber has many benefits; one of the most valuable is the opportunity to help shape your community by serving on a committee. The Chamber has a variety of committees in place that help promote and sustain the economic vitality of the community. This is your opportunity to truly get involved and help shape the future of the community where you live, work and play.
Joining is easy. Click here: 'JOIN TODAY' to fill out the short application. The cost of membership varies depending upon your benefit choices, however for as little as $300 annually you can access a multitude of benefits that you could begin utilizing today.
Please contact the chamber with any questions at 603-673-4360 or email: email@example.com