If you are doing business in the Greater Merrimack-Souhegan Valley region, there is no better investment of your business dollar than becoming a member of the GMSVCC! We provide a wide variety of programming to help your business succeed and provide a great ROI (Return On Investment) for our chamber members
The Chamber offers several Business Services as part of your membership.
- Complimentary use of the Chamber's conference area (based on availability during regular Chamber business hours)
- Electronic roster of fellow members
- Ribbon cuttings for special occasions
- Member Calendar - list your events online
- Job Board - list available positions online
- Member to Member Discounts
- Discounted copy services available
The Chamber is "The Voice for the Business Community." The chamber advocates for your business everyday at the local, state and federal levels. We help you navigate issues that you couldn’t do on your own. When you are a member of the chamber, you are never alone.
- Access to political decision makers
- Updates on key legislation affecting businesses
- Complimentary membership to the Business and Industry Association (BIA) as a "Capital Connect" member (businesses with 10 or less employees)
- State and Federal Legislative Updates
- Business Roundtables
The Chamber provides a wide variety of informational seminars and business webinars on how to better your business - everything from business basics to current trends!
- Economic Development Updates
- State Business Resources
- Business Seminars - Gain the advantage in business best practices, marketing/social media and technology through our business education seminars
- Business Software Training on best use of the Chamber’s website
Visibility is a key element to business success. As a member of the Chamber, you will receive broad exposure to help get your business seen!
- Annual Membership Directory and Community Guide, distributed throughout the region
- Interactive flipbook version of the above-listed membership directory/community guide
- Chamber website listing and advertising opportunities
- Coverage of your Business Events
- Brochure & Business Card Distribution at the Chamber office
- Event Sponsorships
- E-Newsletter inserts- share your event in our weekly newsletter reaching 4000+
- Social media- post your news and flyers on our Facebook and Instagram pages
The Chamber offers numerous Networking events throughout the year, providing opportunities for professionals to come together and to build business relationships.
- Business After Hours - monthly evening networking meetings at member locations
- Quarterly New Member Orientations
- Annual Dinner/Business Awards Ceremony
- Annual Best of Greater Merrimack/Souhegan Valley Regions awards
- Committee Involvement
- Monthly Chamber member nights hosted by various restaurant members
- Monthly Lunch ‘n Leads
- New! Young Professionals Group!